Wednesday, December 14

One of my favorite things about winter. Kale.


This is my first attempt at posting to my blog from my phone, via MMS. Woo hoo! Get ready for a whole bunch of random camera phone photos!




I'm probably going to be on the radio tonight at Midnight. Its real cold out and I only have an hour long set put together, but its a pretty good one.
I still haven't gotten the zip files from previous shows all worked out.. sorry about that. Still in the works, though.
Also, I am faced with making a decision to either commit to being on air every week (Wednesdays at Midnight) - which takes a lot of effort on my part - or to forgo the entire project completely.
I could just host a bi-monthly podcast on my blog instead- but its pretty nifty to broadcast on real life FM radio. I just don't think anyone in Eugene actually listens.
What do you think? Leave me a comment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone may leave a comment. Do it!